We offer our small boat sailing camps at: Herrington Harbour South ON THE BEACH
Herrington Harbour South is located in southern Maryland along the coast of the Chesapeake Bay. We teach right off the East Beach at HHS in Herring Bay. The alluring beauty of the Chesapeake leaves seafarers wanting more time on the bay.
Directions to Herrington Harbour South Marina / Resort
From Washington D.C.
- Take Rt. 495 to Rt. 4 South/East (exit 11A)
- Stay on Rt. 4 for 15 miles and take a right onto Rt. 258 (Bristol/Deale).
- Follow Rt. 258 five miles to the first stoplight. At the light make a right hand turn onto Rt. 2.
- Go 4 miles and take the third exit out of the traffic circle onto Friendship Rd.
- Follow Friendship Rd. 4 miles to the Marina (stay left at the fork midway down Friendship Rd.)
- Arrive at HHS
- The East Beach will be located on the resort side of the marina.